The Transformations to Sustainability (T2S) programme has a Sounding Board to provide oversight of the programme’s knowledge exchange and communications activities. The Sounding Board includes representatives from the programme’s funded projects, from the T2S Board, and from other partners:
- Silke Beck, GoST project
- Shibaji Bose, TAPESTRY project (role shared with Nathan Oxley)
- Rob Fletcher, CONVIVA project
- Alison Meston, Director of Communications, International Science Council (Chair)
- Nathan Oxley, TAPESTRY project (role shared with Shibaje Bose)
- Paulina Paz Aldunce, Chair of Transformations 2019 Conference; Associate Professor in the Department of Environmental Sciences and Renewable Natural Resources, University of Chile
- Maria Uhle, Program Director for International Activities, National Science Foundation; Belmont Forum Steering Committee Member
- Jon Walton, Communications Lead, Future Earth
- Stefan Svallfors, NORFACE network board member for Vetenskapsrådet, was a member of the Sounding Board until October 2020; a replacement representative from the NORFACE network board is currently being sought.
The Board meets virtually every six months in order to take stock of progress, to share ideas about forthcoming activities and issues with relevance to the programme, and to explore potential synergies with other related programmes and activities.