The next INASP online course will begin on 6 April 2021. Please read the information below to learn about the course and to find out how to enrol on the INASP website.
Why join this course?
- Improve your knowledge and skills in scientific research writing through a proven online course managed by the AuthorAID programme since 2011 – a course that has been completed by several thousand researchers from all around the world;
- Share your learning journey and make new research connections with hundreds of researchers from around the world via interactive discussion forums;
- Receive expert advice from an international team of experienced guest facilitators;
- Learn with instructional materials designed for Southern researchers and grounded in a neutral point of view.
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for researchers in developing countries working in a scientific field (life sciences / natural sciences / other related fields). It is particularly suitable for early career researchers, or those with limited experience in publishing papers in reputable peer-reviewed journals.
What will you learn?
Participants who complete the course will be able to:
- Use appropriate pathways to access published research literature;
- Describe the key issues in research and publication ethics;
- Identify suitable target journals for publishing their research;
- Draft a research manuscript by following journal guidelines;
- Deal with the peer review process.
The 2021 MOOC dates are:
6th April to 17th May: Research Writing in the Sciences
8th June to 20th July: Research Writing in the Social Sciences
7th September to 2nd November: Research and Proposal Writing in the Sciences